Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform that enables its users to implement decentralized applications (dApps) for a range of platforms including Android, iOS, and web. With its integration with Microsoft Azure Government Cloud, SIMBA Chain provides highly secure, open source environment with direct communication channels between users and providers, allowing the service to complete rapid transactions while eliminating the need for third parties.
SIMBA was developed as an easy-to-use platform customized explicitly for regular users, developers, enterprises, and government for the smooth deployment of blockchain distributed applications. SIMBA Chain blockchain offering has attracted a number of partners including the US Navy that is leveraging SIMBA to create an advanced aircraft parts tracking system.Features:
- Tailor-made APIs allowing businesses to create small business blockchain applications
- Deployment of HTML 5 web app for customization of customer’s business and blockchain applications
- SIMBA event feature will make event network subscription based service available to customers while web hooks will allow users to receive alerts about upcoming activities
- Solves scalability problem by offering infrastructure to retail store immutable data for customizable dApp enhancements
- SIMBA APIs supports Ethereum and Fabric Blockchains, as well as IPFS and CEPH datastores
- SIMBA Data Bundle help specify data relationship using lines to hashes